How a real estate agent can assist you ?
When leasing real estate, you may find it helpful to have a real estate agent assist you. Real estate agents can provide many useful services and work with you in different ways. In some real estate transactions, the agents work for the landlord and in others, the landlord and tenant may each have agents. And sometimes the same agents work for both the landlord and the tenant. It is important for you to know whether an agent is working for you as your agent or simply working with you while acting as an agent of the other party.
To rent or to buy, that is the question.
For many people, renting is the way to go.
Whether the reason is your income, the area where you want to live, or just a desire not to deal with the headaches of homeownership, as a residential real estate agent I will help you find the right apartment or townhouse to call home.
Landlord’s agent include the following services :
– Helping the landlord price the property
– Advertising and marketing the property
– Providing the landlord all the required disclosures forms to complete
– Negotiating for the landlord the best possible price and terms
– Drawing up contracts to rent or lease the property
– Reviewing all written offers with you
Tenant’s agent include the following services :
– Helping the tenant find the perfect property
– Arrange financing
– Learning more about the property
– Providing all material facts about the property
– Preparing and submitting a written offer to the landlord