How to get your home ready to sell and maximize your selling price ?
Selling a house or an apartment is more than just placing a sign in front of your home. In order to get the highest price for your property, we must work together as a team to create a vision for the buyer and to make your property look the best as possible.
We have to present your home in its best light and help the potential buyer envision how their possessions will look into your home.
My aim is to get the highest sales price possible and the shortest days on market.
The home selling process can be complex, stressful and time-consuming endeavor. While each transaction is different, every owner wants the same thing – the highest sales price, with the least hassle and stress, in the shortest period of time.
Why are you thinking of selling your home and how flexible is your time?
Whatever the reason, you have come to the conclusion that you need to sell your home.
Putting a home for sale in the real estate market requires a lot of work, energy and time.
The selling process involves :
– listing your home with the right agent and signing the listing agreement
– knowing the property facts such as lot size, square footage, zoning, property taxes…
– determining the property features that will attract buyers
– considering the most appealing improvements to make to get the best return
– staging your home and preparing your property for sale (Interior and exterior)
– researching the current market data and property laws in the area
– correctly pricing the home to attract buyers (realistic price)
– deciding the home selling strategy using especially the digital
– marketing the home (establish a marketing budget and a marketing plan)
– determining the disclosures and inspections
– evaluating the true costs of selling your home (broker’s commission, advertising, taxes…)
– negotiating the offers
– going through escrow (acceptable offer and contact of sale)
– closing the sale