How to find the perfect home ? Your dream home ?
Buying a home is one of the most exciting experiences in a lifetime and is one of the largest investments in your life.
There are numerous things to consider to find the perfect home that will fit your needs – from type of home, to neighborhood to number of bedrooms, bathrooms and amenities.
I’m here to help you and to provide my professional services to you on a full-time basis :
– Sound market knowledge
– Network trough Coldwell Banker (Media Ressources)
– Personalized attention and care
– Referral abilities (Home inspectors, Mortgage consultants, attorneys…)
Here are the main factors to consider when looking for a home :
– Select the type of home : condominium or a single-family residence
– Choose the location : city, town, neighborhood, schools, public transportation
– Focus on your lifestyle considerations : Single story or Multi-story, floor plan, size, outdoors, and amenities
– Determine your interior considerations : number of bedrooms, bathrooms, closet spaces, need for a workspace, importance of the view, natural light…
Once I know the characteristics and neighborhoods that you want for your property, I will serve you as follow :
– Previewing properties
– Locating the right property for you
– Explaining all real estate disclosures in advance (Agency disclosure, NHD, Lead based paint…)
– Getting the best financing : Home financing and Loan pre-approval
– Property inspection report and Pest inspection report
– Seller’s disclosures
– Title report – Title insurance
– Estimation of the buyer’s costs
– Making an offer to the seller and Price negotiations process (Acceptance, rejection, counteroffers)
– Contract to closing : during escrow, Contract of sale
– Buyers’ closing costs and additional costs
As a professional real estate agent I will explain you all pertinent Real Estate Documents in advance of any transaction, and I will review and advise you on all offers, counter offers and multiple offers, and all other paperwork throughout the transaction, and through closing.
Finally, I will safeguard your interests with a binding contract.